FIND A LOCATION:
Find a Location
FIND A LOCATION
Call the Branch
Access online accounts
Did you know you can deposit checks right from your smart phone? Mobile check deposit is a quick, easy and convenient way to deposit a check anytime from anywhere!
You don’t have to worry about deposit slips, lines or time out of your busy day to stop by a branch.
To learn how to deposit a check from your smart phone, watch the video or follow these instructions:
1. If you haven’t already, enroll in personal online banking, and download the Bell Bank mobile app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™.
2. Open your Bell Bank mobile app, select “Menu,” and press the “Deposit Check” option.
3. Enter the deposit amount, and choose the account where you want to deposit the money.
4. Sign the back of your check, and write “Bell Mobile Deposit” underneath your signature.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check with your smartphone camera, then send the image to the bank for deposit.
6. Keep the check until you can see the deposit in your account transaction history, then shred the original check.
Mobile check deposits made by 7:30 p.m. CT will post the same business day, however, they will post at the end of the business day, so you may not see it in your account until the following morning. Availability of funds may be delayed if further review is required.
Some checks, such as third-party checks, foreign checks and government bonds, must be deposited at a bank location. For more details on eligible checks and the check handling process, read our Mobile Check Deposit Procedures.